Friday, April 29, 2011

Final Personal Learning Network Report



My Personal Learning Network is pretty useful. I like how you can have multiple PLN webmixes, or pages. For example, Symbaloo already has a PLN set up with two webmixes, EDU Teachers and EDU Tools. I added an algebra webmix just to test it out. It has a quick quiz maker, video lessons, and a lot more tools for teaching algebra. It's pretty cool! I'll probably end up adding more webmixes when I get further into teaching. Right now I don't really need any except for my home webmix. It has all of the sites I have an account for. That makes navigating the web a lot easier and convenient. I think EDM made me nerdy because I'm excited to use all of these PLN tools to make lessons (and show off my techie skills).

No comments:

Post a Comment