Tuesday, March 22, 2011

C4K#5,6

#5-
Joshua @ Pt. England School
blogged about pitching a tent. He gave good details about what to do and what not to do. Joshua also had help from a friend, Matthew, in writing this. The two gave a brief description then listed in order how to actually pitch the tent. I thanked Joshua for the instructions. They will be very useful next time I go camping. Then I told him to keep up the good blogging.

#6-
Rusty's Restaurant is Rusty by Athena in Ms. Engelhard's class-
Athena posted an example of an informal letter. She posed as an infuriated customer who wanted their money refunded. The customer, Brittany, was very rude and unprofessional. Athena added a p.s. note to the letter which said...
"P.S. This is an example of an informal letter. Do not write in this way if you would like your money returned."
I laughed. It was a great way to make a point. I told Athena that it was great idea and it was also slightly humorous.


(I talked to Mr. Capps about C4K#4 being in the last C4K post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment