Thursday, March 3, 2011

First PLN Progress Report

So far I like my Personal Learning Network. I mostly use it when I'm multitasking on the internet. It makes staying organized really easy and convenient. I have all of the websites that I log onto on a normal basis on my PLN. I have a few links that I rarely use. But still, that's convenient. I'm still getting used to all the gadgets and tricks it can do. I've explored some of the links on the Edu Tools page. I can see most of them being very useful when I have my own classroom. I especially like how I can have multiple PLNs that are easily accessible and labeled with tabs. Out of the tools I don't regularly need for homework or bank accounts, the translate and weather ones are my favorite.
I'll definitely continue to use my personal learning network. I'll also introduce my students to Symbaloo and help them set up their own personal learning network. Even though I don't need it daily, my personal learning network is VERY helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jacey-Blaire!

    Building your PLN definitely takes some time; it's actually a never-ending process, if you really think about it! Once you actually begin using and utilizing it, you will CONSTANTLY be finding new things to add.

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete