Monday, February 21, 2011

C4K #1-4

C4K#1
Evan- Crozet 4th Grade Class- The Secret of the Printer

Evan had a great idea about the printer. He says the printer works because there is a little man inside it painting the pictures or letters. The little man gets help from a lot of other little people by pushing the paper out of the printer.
I told Evan how awesome of an idea the little printer man is. I also asked what he looks like because I'm curious about that. Then I gave Evan my twitter, gmail address, and blog link.
______________________
C4K#2
Subika's Blog- Mr. St.Pierre's Class- I Loved the News Broadcast
Subika's group made a news broadcast. There were a few technical errors but she said "Who cares?!?!" Subika's family loved it and she said everyone did a great job. She can't wait to do another one.

I congratulated Subika on her broadcast and told her that I hope my group does as well on our podcast that we are currently working on. Then I left Subika the link to my blog.
______________________

C4K#3
Pt. England School is in Auckland, New Zealand. Room 14 at Pt. England School is a Year 5 class taught by Ms Helen Squires. Room 14 is a creative writing class. This is their first time having their own blogs and the students get to use netbooks.

Fauea's @ Pt England School- Fauea posted a picture that he created on the computer. The picture had him, a big TV that said MTV on it and a PS3 connected to the TV. He titled his post Holiday. Fauea said he played PS3 at his uncle's house over the break. I thought the picture was very detailed. Not every Year 5 can match their shirt and shoes perfectly. :]

Room 14
This is Room 14 at Pt. England School.
______________________
C4K#4

I was assigned to a student under the name of pk2011. Pk2011 blogged about throwing a ball with his dad all day. Pk2011 said he got hit in the ribcage and shoulder. I asked if he wanted to play baseball or football then reminded him that practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment